Our Sixth Form offers a broad range of A Level and BTEC Level 3 courses and a nurturing, close-knit community. Our dedicated Sixth Form team are committed to providing outstanding pastoral support and an atmosphere of academic excellence for the young women in our care. Our Sixth Form is an inclusive one and, although most of our students are Catholic, we are a multi-faith community and we welcome applications to the Sixth Form from girls of any faith or none.
When you ask our students, what makes our Sixth Form so special, there are certain things that come up time and time again:
- The caring, supportive staff who provide excellent academic and pastoral support.
- The strong sense of community and atmosphere of mutual respect and care.
- The Supervised Study periods, which they say really help them to stay on top of their workload.
- The way in which the school supports their applications to university, including the support for those applying to competitive universities like Oxford and Cambridge, to conservatoires, overseas universities or for competitive degree-apprenticeships.
- The opportunities that they get to participate in extra- and supra-curricular activities, including the opportunity to be part of our award-winning gospel choir.
To their list I would like to add something that I feel is even more important; the girls themselves. Our students are ambitious, kind, dedicated and considerate. They make this Sixth Form a very special place to study. Here, your daughter will find a community that support each other to achieve their very best. The students here help one another, respect one another’s right to learn and celebrate one another’s achievements.
I very much look forward to welcoming your daughter to be part of our community.
Meet the Head Teacher